Saturday, March 31, 2018

Floroscopy is NOT SO BAD after all!

2nd Fluoroscopy


March 28th, 2018

2nd Floroscopy 

Took 5 mg Valium the night before
Day of Injection took regular meds with a Tramadol. Then I took a 5 mg Valium when we pulled in the parking lot. As directed.

The staff was nice and everything went like clockwork.

AS they prepared me for injection they talked to me about other things (Our trip to Tampa, Lisa etc) Dr injected numbing meds, then she injected the dye then the 2 cortisones.  It was just slightly uncomfortable.  Mostly pressure.

Sent home with instructions to ice if needed.  I did need to ice but it was not that painful at all.
That night the area felt weak and I iced to go to sleep.  I had a headache that night and woke up with headache next morning,

I was able to sleep on my side the first night. ( Have not done that in MONTHS!)

2nd day better. Slight pain in butt not much at all in groin. SLEPT GREAT! NO PAIN IN GROIN!

3rd day today. No groin pain. Sleeping on my sides again!!!

My R. knee still hurts so I am thinking that it is not the same issue.


I am writing this to remind myself to get these injections as soon as I need them and NOT WAIT to the point where I did this time.  The injection is nothing compared to the pain I have been in these last months.

No comments:

Post a Comment