Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome summer

So I started on a new med. I took the 4th dose of the Methodextrate I woke up in the night vomiting. Saturday felt bad all day. Was better Sunday morning. Went to church. Ate at Philly cheese steak, felt fine got home. Started diarrhea and vomiting...call doctor Monday. She said stop taking the Metho.  She said to wait a week or 2 to get it out of my system and come see her...another $50 copay to try another medicine....I have a bag full of old meds....ugh!!!

So I waited 2 weeks and saw my Rheumy again and now I am on Leflunomide. I have been on it 2 weeks now and no side effects so far.

I had had more good days then bad since then and my knee that I am almost 1 year out of surgery is finally proving that it indeed is getting better...FINALLY!!! I am going up stairs one leg at time.  Still coming down one at a time due to other knee pain but I am dealing with it.

The pool is open now so I hope to be doing 3 to 4 or more days water aerobics on my noodle. Really helps knee pain.

It's almost June.  Welcome summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment