Monday, March 17, 2014

Chemo for Lupus

My Rheumatologist started me on methotrexate on Friday.3/14/14  it's a Chemo drug.  I have heard of using chemo for Lupus but I never thought it would be me...then again who ever thinks or knows what God has in store? I take 8 pills every Friday and amino acid every day for a minimum of 8 weeks.  I am very apprehensive about taking it but so far so good.  I am on day 3. This is suppose to make my joint pain from the Lupus more tolerable. Believe me I'm weighing my pros and cons.

Our Music Minister and the band at our church had made a CD and the roll our for #madealive was last night.  I almost didn't go but want to keep my commitment to the choir as much as I can during all this.  I love singing praises to our Lord.  I love our church and especially our choir.  Thank you Justin, Brandon and Hannah for last night.  For the wonderful talents that were shared and for empowering me through the music and The Word. I was pumped when I left.  My daughter and granddaughter Loved it too. So great to have gone to church concerned for my health and left knowing God is in control and everything will be ok....

Phil. 4: 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment