Saturday, November 9, 2013

My first ADVOCARE Meeting/ Mixer.

My first ADVOCARE Meeting/ Mixer.  Heather is a distributor and although she has been doing it since March I have not felt like I could approach or add anything new to my already crazy life.  (To see about my year read my blog, I will not go into it on this page.) I was excited and impressed with all the success stories not just about weight loss but how to get healthy, how to get rid of joint pain and to sleep better.  I sat there and listened I was thinking I want all of it...How do I know what to take and when and etc.  I didn't realize Heather was going to be my coach and what I was thinking was weight loss but what she was thinking was getting me out of pain and healthier, go with me to my Rheumotologist and ask about the 24 day cleanse and then starting on weight loss which will also help me be more successful through the holidays.  I'm all for it and can't wait.  If you want to know more about it let me know.  I can get all the answers for you!  My prayer is my husband will jump on board too.  There's products for baby boomers, products for men, products for women, products for teens and for joint pain and some to help you sleep and just too many to remember....I'm going to another mixer Monday just to hear more success stories. Who want to go with me?!?!!

1 comment:

  1. I salute You and your journey Darlene! Way to go. You are truly an overcomer and prayer warrior.

    Can you elaborate on exactly what Advocare products worked for you and the results you experienced because of them?

    If there is a blog about all this already, feel free to direct me there please.

    Awesome website by the way!

    ReplyDelete