Friday, August 2, 2013

7 Weeks Post Op


My Physian Assistant hinted I may have to go in for manipulation under anesthesia if my range of motion isn't between 120-130 by 1st of September (Its 103 right now.)

I work with 2 Physical Therapists and a Personal Trainer and they said no way will I have to go back in for manipulation under anesthesia!! 
I'm getting a stationary bike today. Do water therapy twice a week and PT 3 times a week... I am woman hear me roar!!!

So this week some really cool friends gave me a stationary bike it also works your arms which makes a fan blow on you😆

I am doing water therapy at our pool at least 2 time a week and I am really working it hard at PT.  The downside to this is I can barely walk in the evening.  I haven't even had an appetite at dinner so haven't ate in a few nights and I'm losing sleep because I can't get comfortable.

Soooo we will see how this goes.  I'm getting ready to go to PT where they will hopefully measure me today and Ill update if I have progressed this week.

ROM (Range of Motion) is 108!! Yeah!!! Went up 5%.
Working to get to 125!!
Was 70 after surgery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment