Sunday, June 9, 2013

Countdown to Knee Replacement


Countdown to complete right knee replacement. On June 10th Clearview Regional Hospital at 7:30 am with Dr. Michael Smith, Orthopedic Dr.


Memorial Friday knee horrible and Saturday morning. Iced it

 Sat night swollen glands under left arm. Hurt all day Sunday 26th but did go to church .

 Wednesday 29th headache all day.  Good knee day.

7 Days till surgery Monday Pre op at Clearview  took 2 1/2 hours.

Had a pretty good week prior to surgery.  Tried to do a chore each day to have my house clean when I get home.

Wednesday swollen glands and hurt under right arm.

Thursday night itching all night, ugh!!! Vaseline spray lotion in the can really helps.

This is Sunday the day before my surgery.  Had to rush out of Sunday School class due to upset stomach.  Had to leave and come home....Hope to feel better because we are suppose to be having lunch with friends....

To avoid infection I have to sleep on clean sheets right out of the dryer tonight. They gave me special cleansing stuff for shower tonight then another shower again in morning.  Then put on fresh clothes out of dryer.  All in efforts to NOT get an infection.

Nerves are on edge... Fear of the unknown mostly but I know God is in control.
He knows.  He holds my hand.  He is in control.

My Orthopedic Dr is suppose to come in and pray with me before my surgery.  Is that awesome or what?!?!?

Will update when I start feeling better after surgery. Until then I appreciate all of your prayers. Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment