Friday, May 10, 2013

World Lupus Awareness Day/ Avise test results

Today is Lupus Awareness Day.  I wore my Lupus Fighter T-Shirt, got my toenails painted purple and got the results of my Avise test results.  I positively for sure have Lupus. It took 2 weeks to get the results.  I am not a patient person as I have probably mentioned more than once in my blog. I am sure my Rheumy was so happy to get the results...even though I thought we knew I had it she felt like she wanted  to test me because I just did not seem to feel much better no matter what she did or what meds I was taking.  We decided to continue all meds but one.  Put me back on Cymbalta and rest up for my knee surgery.  More info on that when I see my Ortho on the 21st.


3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to wear purple on Friday May 17th too!
    May 10th was World Awareness and the 17th is promoted by the lupus foundation.

    ReplyDelete