Friday, April 26, 2013

Avise Blood Test




Has anyone heard of this NEW blood test to find out for SURE if you have Lupus? It was just approved. I had the test today....anxiously awaiting because I really didn't know there was an "IF" Diagnoses on 10/11. She is doing it because of all the medication I am on and I'm not getting better...I sure hope I haven't been on all this for nothing.  But I would love to not have Lupus....that's mind boggling.....
Here is the link for the test. Results in 3-5 workdays.

 http://avisetest.com/
The girl in the lab said she has done 7 test since it came out.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed through a positive ANA test. It sure would be wonderful if you found out you didn't have lupus.
    I will check in again.
    Take care,

    http://lupustales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post Nice Post keep it up.Excellent post.
    mind test

    ReplyDelete