Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Trusting All Will Go Well


Feb 26th I went to Dr Smith due to continued pain in both knees ( and both hips to be honest with you) but Dr Smith is dealing with my knees.  Since the cortisone shot only lasted a week he has decided to do a right knee scope surgery on March 8th.
Dr Smith will be looking to see if it is the Lupus attacking these joints, Arthritis or Degenerative Disease then he will know the  path to take to get me out of some of this pain.

He will not be able to do anything for my left knee until after the right knee is fixed.

So today I spent most of the day getting Pre-op done.  I already had the MRI and X-rays of the knees so I got the blood work done, an EKG and a chest X-ray as well as a mini physical by my primary doctor.

All seemed to go well.  I am trusting that I continue to be in Gods Will and so far I have a peace about this whole thing.  Thank you for your continued prayers.


Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment