Thursday, January 3, 2013

I Guess I'll Just Have A Pity Party....


You have got to be kidding me.....my knee pain continued so I call Rheumotologist and she wanted me to come in... She said she didn't need an MRI to be able to tell I have Osteoarthritis in my knees.  They crack and pop and grind with simple bending.  She said it was bone on bone and it was a degenerate disease just like when I had to have the disc removed from my back...she gave me options.  Rest and continue taking all meds plus fish oil and glucosamine Chondroitin which I stopped and bought at Walgreens and  when I got home I only had the fish oil.

Other options include injections in knees or knee braces or it could lead to surgery.  All of which I am not going to do and why I am sitting at home with Fish oil.........

She suggested water aerobics and weight loss and right now I am just feeling really frustrated....

Lupus, Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis ......I am 58 years old and can't imagine what it will be like in 10 years....

I guess I'll just have a pity party.........

No comments:

Post a Comment