Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Week


Itching all over again....Lupus....the wolf.....I have not slept in 3 nights. Unfortunately I don't think hubby has either.  I Called my Dr. And she's put me back on prednesone for the itching.  Too tired during the day to do anything.




Absessed tooth which is causing pain in ear, neck glands and shoulder.   Had to get tooth extracted yesterday.  The day after pain is still very real.  Alternating tramadol and ibuprofen.  Had to go downtown Atlanta for a meeting. . I barely made it through I was so uncomfortable.  Thanksgiving is in 2 days and 23 family  members coming.

The hardest thing to do is not clean like a lunatic like I usually do.  I just can't and they don't care anyway.  15 minutes after our four kids their spouse and 12 grandchildren are here it won't matter anyway and I am more excited to just be with my family then anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment