Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lupus is trying to control me...

I have been off the prednisone 1 week.  Friday the 14th  started Hip pain. More like the groin area ( do women have groins?) both legs at the top.  I had allot of walking to do at a meeting downtown with my work.  Walking back to my car it was evident that the pain was back AGAIN....  Saturday started stomach ache no appetite and major diarrhea.... Today Sunday morning brought on low grade fever continued stomach issues and fuzzy head feeling.....ugh!!!

I have decided to go to a "Living with Lupus Education Symposium"on Saturday the 22nd.  It is being done by "The Georgia Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America" I hope to learn more about Lupus.  Would anyone like to go with me?

I have an appointment on the 28th with my Reumotologist.  She told me if the week worth of Prednesone did not straighten me out we would talk about changing some of my medications.  I was fine after the 2nd day of Prednesone but 2 days at most after taking it back comes the joint and muscle pain......I hate this!!!!

Life is to the point where Lupus is starting to control me and I WILL NOT DO THAT!!!!! Hoping I get answers at the symposium...

  • Luke 6:19 (NIV)
    and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment