Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Itchy night symptoms..but why?


Well I have been very happy with the new medication Cymbalta, the Dr. put me on for pain.  I have had less pain.  No thigh pain and no arm pain. Mostly just back and knees and not real severe so I have been happy with it effects.  A few nights ago (June 18) i started Itching… all night.. Last night was even worse.  Today I am still itching not extreme but itching all over.  Head neck, ears,back, arms everywhere..... At night it was all over stomach, legs, thighs, everywhere… Decided to Google it and found 2 things… One of the many symptoms of Fibromyalgia is itching and one of the MAIN side effects of Cymbalta is ITCHING…. So I called my Dr. to see what she thinks… Waiting for her to return my call. Well today is the 20th and I have still not heard from my Dr...so I thought I would post this. It's much better during the day but nights are itchy...I will call her tomorrow...not happy about that....anyway since all this we had Fathers Day and it went well. Dinner was at Longhorns Steak House with Rick and Heather and Matt and kids. I put some big red beautiful flowers on mom and dads headstone. Now I am looking at a 5 day break from work and I am VERY excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment