Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April, A Big Month Is Upon Us.....

April, the month for birthdays (Mom and Dads) and Easter and the Walk for Lupus. So far I have only raised $70 and I haven't walked any to prepare. So I have a little work to do. I set my goal at $500, a little high I guess but I hope to raise at least $100 so I can get the shirt:). I am so happy my daughter and 2 of my granddaughters are walking with me.

Lupus updates, although I have been tired and requiring more sleep than normal, I have been feeling pretty good. I have aches and pains but nothing that has kept me down. Most days require a nap when ever possible which is so strange because a few months ago I would of told you I am not a napper, now I can nap at the drop of a hat. But thats ok.

In the last 2 weeks I know 2 ladies that have been diagnosed with Lupus. We have to find a cure. Please help support me as I walk. www.lupusga.org

No comments:

Post a Comment