Friday, February 17, 2012

Waiting on a call and hoping for the best

Well the test results are in… Blood work was all good.  But I have white cells in my urine which is not good.  It appears I have a bladder infection with the lower back pain and the other symptoms I am not surprised I just hope it is a simple infection and not Lupus deciding to attack my bladder… It does that so I am told………..with no notice………….. so I am a little disturbed. Waiting on a call from my Dr. who was out yesterday when the nurse called to tell me… Hoping an antibiotic will do the trick….to be continued….


P.S.  Decided against the sleep study.  Rick and I are just sure I don't have sleep apnea and we are going to concentrate on the issues at hand :) 
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Phil. 3:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment