Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is this a flare?

Is this a flare? The last few days my joints have been really hurting. It would be so easy to just give in to the pain....but I have to work...I have to keep going....I worked half a day today...I am taking all my meds everyday which includes without ceasing morning and night tromadal which is a pain pill.... I take plaquenil which is for my Lupus symptoms and at night I take muscle relaxer called flexiril as well as a sleep aid ( the name escapes me) and another plaquenil and a tromadal. So......I have to wonder how I would feel if I was taking nothing......but I guess that is not important...it's that I am taking it and I am still hurting........I am not so sure my Kidney Infection is gone either so maybe that is what set this off....


Today I am hurting from my neck to my shoulders, my hips and my knees...last night sitting in a Bible Study was really hard because I couldn't stretch my legs out and they were cramped. By the time I got home I just laid on the couch...the cold leather felt so good to my aching body...I could not get up from the couch...I never ate dinner and when I finally just gave in to tears my hubby helped me up so I could go to bed.....ugh!!!!!!! I am waiting on a return call from my rheumotologist because I am worried about this continuing to get worsen.. We have a 6-7 hour car ride tomorrow to go see my mother in law who is very sick with lung cancer. Makes me feel so ridiculous to complain when she is so sick....

Lamentations3:22-23
Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed, for His compassions nevr fail. 
They are new every morning;  Great is Thy faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment