Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2nd check up. 4 months since diagnoses...

......Had my 2nd checkup with my rheumotologist. Good news my hair has stopped falling out. This means the Plaqunil is working. She did more blood work. Results in a week. Biggest complaint continued knee pain. Sometimes it's one or the other or both. Doesn't last long. It is a pain in the evenings or staying in one spot for a long period of time. Then getting up..its not easy. She did not change any of my meds. I am on tromadal (pain meds) all day and at night which is a slight concern to me..not to her..I have to wonder how I would feel without them....Still not feeling rested in the mornings. My arms still go to sleep at night but doesn't seem to be as bad. I can wear arm brace and that helps some at night only. Also if i keep my arms and wrist straight it helps. Neurologist determined I have carpal tunnel which evidently goes right along with Lupus.... When I come home from work, I fall asleep everyday whether I want to or not. Dr is wanting to do a sleep study..... Not thinking I am resting at night...duh...but wants to figure out why...not sure I want to do that but she is......to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment