Monday, January 16, 2012

How cool would it be if mom had a mobile?


We were driving to church yesterday and thought we would get a quick update on Rick's mom's health. Since Rick was driving he ask me to place the call. We both have iPhones and in order to place the call you hold down the "home button" until voice control comes on then you say the persons name and what phone you are trying to reach them on. In this case he said say, mom's mobile....when I said "mom's mobile" it hit me...what if MY mom had a mobile? Wouldn't that be cool???? Just to hear her voice...
I could just imagine the conversation we would have....MOM, How are you? Did you really get a new body? I miss you so much!! How is Dad? Is he really not blind anymore? Is his Parkinson's really gone? Is his cancer gone? I miss you all so much!!! Did you find my brothers David and Dale? Are they there? Are they healed? Did you find little baby Sharon that was stillborn? Did she know you? What does she look like? What about Grandma and Grandpa? Can you see me from up there? What is it like? Did you meet Jesus? Does he look like all the paintings you painted of him?


My questions go on and on in my head....meanwhile Ricks conversation with his stepdad is over. His mom is not doing well. She has stage 4 lung cancer...She's on oxygen..I know.....it won't be long.....Wouldn't it be cool if our mom's had mobiles?

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment