Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

The holidays are over. We made it through. I missed my mom but we changed things up and it was different than normal. Rick's mom is doing fairly good dispite the congestion and coughing. Ricks sister is having surgery to remove her tumor on the 6th. My Lupus is still concentrating on my joints giving me fits when I overdo and especially at night. But all in all we had a good Christmas. New Years we saw our kids and grandkids in Florida, my sister and her husband and spent New Years Eve with the Drummonds (Rick's mom) A day off to get the tree down and back to work today on the very cold Tuesday. Not suppose to get out of the 30's. Brrrrrrrrrrr.........
We are praying for a good 2012 cause 2011 really about did us in....

No comments:

Post a Comment