Saturday, December 3, 2011

I anxiously await to see what will the next step is....

On Monday December 5th I have my follow up with my Rheumotologist. This will be the first time I have seen her since my Lupus diagnoses. I have had to call her 3 times due to side effects of the medication I am on. Plaquenil causes stomach issues and I have had to cut back to half the medication that she originally prescribed due to the side effects. I also have had to start a new prescription for the side effects...

So I anxiously await to see what will the next step is....the daytime pain is MUCH better, nighttime is same or worse...joint pain..both arms and legs. I am still on a muscle relaxer and an anti-inflammatory that she had said she wants to wean me off of and increase plaquenil.

Other things that have been ah ha moments since my diagnoses is the butterfly rash on my chest and that my primary dr thinks previous lung issues could of been Lupus before we knew I had it....all said I anxiously await my 11:30 appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment