Monday, November 14, 2011

Could it of been a flare up before I even knew I had Lupus?

Today I had to go to my primary Dr because I am congested and coughing with sore throat and not feeling well..... This is the first time I have seen her since she suspected Lupus and sent me to the Rhemotologist.

She made a comment that the past issues I have had with my lungs could very well of been flare ups from Lupus before I even knew I had it...

I had gone to the ER with chest pains last year and a Dr questioned my lung X-ray. Told me to have a follow up. When I did there was still no changes..there was a dark area on one of the lungs that appeared to be partially deflated...

Today the Dr told me to be careful of this upper respiratory as it could turn to pneumonia easily. Also that once I get past this that she will want me to get a follow up chest X-ray to see how it looks now that we know I have Lupus...

No comments:

Post a Comment