Wednesday, October 12, 2011

There is no Denying That

Over the last few months I have struggled with denial. Denying my mom is really dead...denying I hear God telling me its ok...denying I am worshipping in the right place..the devil can really feed you some lines.....denying I really have Lupus.....other people get this...not me... Denying a true friend would really let me down and not care...she wouldn't do that .......life is full of unexpected storms..ups and downs...seasons....trials....let downs....But God is always there holding my hand. There is no denying that!! Because without Him I would not survive these storms...a wise man once said, " you are either getting ready to go into a storm, coming out of a storm or you are in a storm". How true.

Thankful for His perfect strength during this time.

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the incomparable greatness of his power toward us who believe, as displayed in the exercise of his immense strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment