Friday, October 21, 2011

In His power not ours...

I can't tell any difference in my Lupus symptoms. I don't know if the medication is even working (3 weeks in) it's a disturbing drug when I research it but I have faith that in my weakness He is strong. Sometimes we take leaps of faith when we are full aware we are doing it not caring the results just wanting the quick satisfaction of an expensive toy, a new home, a high on weakness....this came to mind as I was driving the T-Rex (4wheeler) I had Marley in the back as always and I was going pretty fast.....ahead I see a squirrel and as I brake I look over my shoulder just in time to see a white blur flying through the air...yes, she saw it too....so in a fleeting moment she chose to take chase....not giving thought to the results of her choice....as she picks herself up I am reminded how thankful I am God gave me the wisdom to make wise choices.... In His power not ours...


2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is enough for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." So then, I will boast most gladly about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may reside in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment